Are you looking for a great East Bay community that offers all of the excitement of the Bay Area without the noise and congestion? Then we’re excited to announce the transformative renovation of Solace Apartment Homes, a 194-unit apartment complex located in the quiet community of El Sobrante.
The City of El Sobrante is a bedroom community that’s known for having a quiet and tranquil feel while being a stone’s throw away from the bright lights of the Bay Area. With Berkeley only 7.3 miles away and Oakland 11.8 miles away, residents can easily make a trip to either city for work or entertainment.
Solace Apartment Homes Has Made Transportation Easier
The demand for housing in the Bay Area has exceeded the amount of space available, thus creating a densely populated metropolis that’s prone to bumper-to-bumper traffic throughout the day. We’ve listened to the concerns that many Bay Area residents have had over the years and have taken steps to help alleviate some of the congestion. Here’s how:
- Solace Apartment Homes was built a few minutes away from Interstate-80, so residents don’t have to worry about sitting in traffic just to access the highway.
- The apartment is conveniently located four miles from the nearest BART station. There is also a bus stop on the property, and there’s even a park-and-ride transit center one freeway exit away. This transit center serves as a common meeting place for the many commuters who participate in the numerous on line ride share programs that pair them with drivers who work in and drive to the large employment centers in the surrounding cities every day.
- Uber and Lyft drivers have easy access to the property.
- Amenities catering to cyclists have been added to Solace Apartment Homes.
We’re also excited to announce that we’ve been approached by Uber to be the first community in the east to participate in Uber’s new Car Free program they’ve developed and tested over the past fourteen months. We are in the process of exploring with Car Free, an arrangement that would result in Solace becoming the first community in the East Bay to offer this program.
Solace Apartment Homes is happy to say that commuters have a number of different ways to get to and from work. From public transportation to cycling, our convenient location makes it easy to travel around the neighborhood or into cities like Berkeley, Emeryville, Oakland and San Francisco.
Solace Apartment Homes Has Parking Covered
Another problem that many Bay Area residents face is parking. Simply put, there aren’t enough parking spaces in the East Bay to accommodate everyone living there. We’re happy to announce that Solace Apartment Homes offers one reserved covered parking space per unit inside the property, as well as a number of on-site unreserved open spaces. In addition, there are overflow parking spaces available on the adjacent side street.
Residents using on-street parking can park on a lighted side street and will be given a special key that opens the property’s side gate, ensuring quick and easy access to the property.
Creating a Community Especially for You
The idea behind Solace Apartment Homes is to build a tight-knit community of residents who are looking for convenience, comfort, and most importantly, more from life. We’re tirelessly working to provide you with this experience through multiple avenues, such as state-of-the-art amenities, quick access to nearby entertainment options, and unparalleled comfort. Residents living in Solace Apartment Homes benefit from the following:
- Quick and easy transportation anywhere around the East Bay, as well as access anywhere around the Bay Area.
- Completely modern communal quarters to socialize with friends and family, as well as meet fellow residents.
- The comfort of in-house amenities like a workout area, yoga studio, swimming pool, and a bicycle repair station.
- Quick access to nearby parks and recreation centers.
Have you ever wanted to get away from the city and enjoy nature for a little bit, but you didn’t have the time to make the drive? Solace Apartment Homes is literally built on the outskirts of one several of the Bay Area’s top nature reserves, Wildcat Park, Kennedy Grove, San Pablo Dam Recreation Area and Point Pinole Regional Shoreline.
If you’re looking for a place to spend the afternoon hiking, walking, road or mountain biking, kayaking, swimming in a lake, or fishing, this is the perfect spot. Within as quick as a five-minute drive, you’ll feel like you’ve completely left the city; you’ll forget that you’re even in the Bay Area.
Looking for a New Living Experience?
Do you want to trade your apartment complex for a community? Solace Apartment Homes is perfect for you. You’ll enjoy the neighborly atmosphere that makes you feel like you’re living with a group of friends, not a bunch of strangers. Our Clubhouse is the perfect place to relax and drink a cup of coffee while meeting new people or socializing with those you already know. Since it’s equipped with high-speed wireless internet, you can even sit at one of our chairs and complete any project or assignment that you’ve been working on.
Our goal at Solace Apartment Homes is to create an environment that brings people together. To learn more about how we can give you a living experience like no other, contact one of our friendly representatives today.